Caremark Ltd
Caremark Ltd Employee Review

Best clients , rude supervisors

3 January 2021
the best thing about working at this company were my wonderful clients, they need to improve in relation to the supervisors are very rude to the caregivers!
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
The clients
Cons
Supervisors rude
4 July 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Churchtown
Very poor training and introduction. Staff seems to be amateur, lack of professionalism. Office staff are very rude and are not very helpful either. There is no workplace culture, you don’t feel part of the company. If you are sick they say you have to work anyway. It was a nightmare when needed days off, they never have anyone to cover you.
Pros
Cons
A lot
13 May 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Tramore road
A great place to work with the job satisfaction of knowing that we can make a difference in someone's life. Always great support from those in charge and work colleagues. I would highly recommend Caremark and I have been working with them for the past year.
1 December 2020
Same location
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Wonderful and relaxing atmosphere great management staff and very helpful core workers. Working with Catemark was an learning curve and a great challenge towards improving ones skills . I would recommend anyone to work alongside Caremark snd it’s management. Great company to work for and good environment to working in .
  1. Best clients , rude supervisors