Caremark Ltd
Caremark Ltd Employee Review

Nice & pleasant staff !

4 February 2020
Staff pleasant & accommodating where possible. Hours are good. Clients can be difficult & supervisors really do come into there own with great advice. Perhaps years of service could be more reflective in pay scale?
1.0Job security/advancement
29 September 2018
Same role
Care Worker (Former Employee) - South Dublin, County Dublin
Good for part time job. Good for knowing that you are helping people in needs. The management is very understanding and professional..................
Pros
flexible
Cons
Poor pay
11 March 2013
Same role
Support Care Worker (Former Employee) - Roscommon
Collected the daily papers on the way to work,prepared breakfast, dressed bed while client ate breakfast, did the washup after breakfast, bathed and dressed client, shopping, prepare lunch and dinner, cleaned/dusted houseThe hardest part of the job was trying to get away in the evening, at first I was hired to do 3 hours a day and by the end I was working 8-12 hours a day.Most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I made my client happy with my work and the company I provided.Had very little contact with the management, and when I had a problem nothing was done about it, I had to deal with it myself. When my client recovered I was offered 4 hours a day 4 days a week starting at 8.30am and finishing at 10.30pm.
Pros
free manual handling course
Cons
rostered to work 7 days a week without being asked if it were ok, for one month
29 January 2020
Same location
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Unit 27, Tramore Commercial Park, Tramore Rd, Ballyphehane, Cork, T12 K1HE
It is an excellent company with super attentive and prepared professionals who always seek to help its employees. I am happy to work with them. No complaints.
  1. Nice & pleasant staff !