Caremark Ltd
Caremark Ltd Employee Review

Prolific and Learning Place

5 February 2019
I enjoyed working at Caremark because it was a platform I put in practice what I learnt as a care assistant. I learnt to be patient with clients, listened and assisted. I learnt to work as a team. The management was experienced in handling the challenges of human behaviour. The workplace was friendly. However, I encountered one work colleague who did not like me and was very troublesome. As a writer, I do not like working under fear as this makes me not to concentrate in writing. The hardest part of the job was when I was asked to work in the same shift with this particular person who did not like me and was setting traps for me to be in trouble. So I decided to leave.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free uniform, flexible shifts
Cons
Driving under heavy traffic most of the time
3 January 2021
Same role
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
the best thing about working at this company were my wonderful clients, they need to improve in relation to the supervisors are very rude to the caregivers!
Pros
The clients
Cons
Supervisors rude
4 July 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Churchtown
Very poor training and introduction. Staff seems to be amateur, lack of professionalism. Office staff are very rude and are not very helpful either. There is no workplace culture, you don’t feel part of the company. If you are sick they say you have to work anyway. It was a nightmare when needed days off, they never have anyone to cover you.
Pros
Cons
A lot
16 September 2020
Same location
Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
Good working relationship at all levels... Care of clients at the heart of everything the do... Difficult job for care Co ordinators some times filling client slots..
Pros
Good training... Support from management
  1. Prolific and Learning Place