Caremark Ltd

Caremark Ltd Employee Reviews in Naas, County Kildare

I enjoyed working at Caremark because it was a platform I put in practice what I learnt as a care assistant. I learnt to be patient with clients, listened and assisted. I learnt to work as a team. The management was experienced in handling the challenges of human behaviour. The workplace was friendly. However, I encountered one work colleague who did not like me and was very troublesome. As a writer, I do not like working under fear as this makes me not to concentrate in writing. The hardest part of the job was when I was asked to work in the same shift with this particular person who did not like me and was setting traps for me to be in trouble. So I decided to leave.
Pros
Free uniform, flexible shifts
Cons
Driving under heavy traffic most of the time
Good working relationship at all levels... Care of clients at the heart of everything the do... Difficult job for care Co ordinators some times filling client slots..
Pros
Good training... Support from management
Very poor company have to work 7 days a week to get a decent wage no mileage or use of company car when yours breakdown. If client is in hospital your down the hours and the pay. Can take a long time to build up hours. When you leave 1 house to go to next your not paid even do your driving to next client. No travel time given between clients expect you to speed to get to clients.