Caremark Ltd

Caremark Ltd Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Wonderful and relaxing atmosphere great management staff and very helpful core workers. Working with Catemark was an learning curve and a great challenge towards improving ones skills . I would recommend anyone to work alongside Caremark snd it’s management. Great company to work for and good environment to working in .
Caremark was my first experience as a professional care worker, & everyone there were very kind & supportive to me. While I worked alone a lot, I never felt alone. Help, advice, support was never more than a call away, & my call was always answered. I loved my time with Caremark. I am very proud they seemed to thank I was good at my job. I was very sorry to leave,
It is an excellent company with super attentive and prepared professionals who always seek to help its employees. I am happy to work with them. No complaints.
You can ask for more or less hours to work, the families and patients are so kind and the work environment is really good. It could be a better way to communicate with the managers.
Great job satisfaction Lovely staff Enjoyed it immensly I learned a lot from other staff members who were working there along time.
Pros
Job satisfaction, lovely staff
Cons
Commuting to and from work