Caremark Ltd

Caremark Ltd Culture reviews

I loved working at caremark & d clients loved d colour of d uniform done my training with caremark great experience to work with d elder & there daily needs !!
Wonderful and relaxing atmosphere great management staff and very helpful core workers. Working with Catemark was an learning curve and a great challenge towards improving ones skills . I would recommend anyone to work alongside Caremark snd it’s management. Great company to work for and good environment to working in .
I find the management at Caremark Bray welcoming and approachable , providing good support for staff .They have a excellent carers .The training is good and is ongoing . I am happy to be a part of the Caremark Team .
Pros
Hours, communication
Cons
Rostering system.it can be slow to recieve roster sometimes, has improved recently
Very poor training and introduction. Staff seems to be amateur, lack of professionalism. Office staff are very rude and are not very helpful either. There is no workplace culture, you don’t feel part of the company. If you are sick they say you have to work anyway. It was a nightmare when needed days off, they never have anyone to cover you.
Pros
Cons
A lot
A great place to work with the job satisfaction of knowing that we can make a difference in someone's life. Always great support from those in charge and work colleagues. I would highly recommend Caremark and I have been working with them for the past year.
Good for part time job. Good for knowing that you are helping people in needs. The management is very understanding and professional..................
Pros
flexible
Cons
Poor pay
Great job satisfaction Lovely staff Enjoyed it immensly I learned a lot from other staff members who were working there along time.
Pros
Job satisfaction, lovely staff
Cons
Commuting to and from work