Caremark Ltd

Caremark Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

I loved working at caremark & d clients loved d colour of d uniform done my training with caremark great experience to work with d elder & there daily needs !!
Wonderful and relaxing atmosphere great management staff and very helpful core workers. Working with Catemark was an learning curve and a great challenge towards improving ones skills . I would recommend anyone to work alongside Caremark snd it’s management. Great company to work for and good environment to working in .
The training was fine.They are completely disorganized with payment and shifts. They didn't sent shifts for 2 weeks after hiring me and I received the first wage after more than 1 month worked. It was a bad experience.
A great place to work with the job satisfaction of knowing that we can make a difference in someone's life. Always great support from those in charge and work colleagues. I would highly recommend Caremark and I have been working with them for the past year.
Caremark was my first experience as a professional care worker, & everyone there were very kind & supportive to me. While I worked alone a lot, I never felt alone. Help, advice, support was never more than a call away, & my call was always answered. I loved my time with Caremark. I am very proud they seemed to thank I was good at my job. I was very sorry to leave,
It is an excellent company with super attentive and prepared professionals who always seek to help its employees. I am happy to work with them. No complaints.
Caremark is a good company to work for. You can be flexible with your hours and they will try to facilitate you. Management, I found were really nice and helpful. Good work life balance.
Pros
Good teams, listened to.
Cons
Lots of driving
It's a good Company with stability and assurance. Working with wider multi-disciplinary team, in improving patient well-being is challenging.and rewarding
Pros
Stability and assurance
Cons
Long hours and difficult to get few weeks holidays