Caremark
Caremark Employee Review

Nice & pleasant staff !

4 February 2020
Staff pleasant & accommodating where possible. Hours are good. Clients can be difficult & supervisors really do come into there own with great advice. Perhaps years of service could be more reflective in pay scale?
29 September 2018
Same role
Care Worker (Former Employee) - South Dublin, County Dublin
Good for part time job. Good for knowing that you are helping people in needs. The management is very understanding and professional..................
Pros
flexible
Cons
Poor pay
11 March 2013
Same role
Support Care Worker (Former Employee) - Roscommon
Collected the daily papers on the way to work,
prepared breakfast, dressed bed while client ate breakfast, did the washup after breakfast, bathed and dressed client, shopping, prepare lunch and dinner, cleaned/dusted house

The hardest part of the job was trying to get away in the evening, at first I was hired to do 3 hours a day and by the end I was working 8-12 hours a day.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I made my client happy with my work and the company I provided.

Had very little contact with the management, and when I had a problem nothing was done about it, I had to deal with it myself. When my client recovered I was offered 4 hours a day 4 days a week starting at 8.30am and finishing at 10.30pm.
Pros
free manual handling course
Cons
rostered to work 7 days a week without being asked if it were ok, for one month
10 February 2017
Same location
Supervisor / Home Help (Former Employee) - Cork
It's a good Company with stability and assurance. Working with wider multi-disciplinary team, in improving patient well-being is challenging.and rewarding
Pros
Stability and assurance
Cons
Long hours and difficult to get few weeks holidays