Caremark

Caremark Employee Reviews in Naas, County Kildare

Naas, County Kildare2 reviews
Very poor company have to work 7 days a week to get a decent wage no mileage or use of company car when yours breakdown. If client is in hospital your down the hours and the pay. Can take a long time to build up hours. When you leave 1 house to go to next your not paid even do your driving to next client. No travel time given between clients expect you to speed to get to clients.
I enjoyed working at Caremark because it was a platform I put in practice what I learnt as a care assistant.
I learnt to be patient with clients, listened and assisted. I learnt to work as a team.

The management was experienced in handling the challenges of human behaviour. The workplace was friendly.

However, I encountered one work colleague who did not like me and was very troublesome. As a writer, I do not like working under fear as this makes me not to concentrate in writing.

The hardest part of the job was when I was asked to work in the same shift with this particular person who did not like me and was setting traps for me to be in trouble. So I decided to leave.
Pros
Free uniform, flexible shifts
Cons
Driving under heavy traffic most of the time