Caremark

Caremark Management reviews

Ireland17 reviews
I find the management at Caremark Bray welcoming and approachable , providing good support for staff .They have a excellent carers .The training is good and is ongoing . I am happy to be a part of the Caremark Team .
Pros
Hours, communication
Cons
Rostering system.it can be slow to recieve roster sometimes, has improved recently
Very poor training and introduction.
Staff seems to be amateur, lack of professionalism. Office staff are very rude and are not very helpful either.

There is no workplace culture, you don’t feel part of the company.

If you are sick they say you have to work anyway.

It was a nightmare when needed days off, they never have anyone to cover you.
Pros
Cons
A lot
Caremark is a good company to work for. You can be flexible with your hours and they will try to facilitate you. Management, I found were really nice and helpful. Good work life balance.
Pros
Good teams, listened to.
Cons
Lots of driving
I enjoyed working at Caremark because it was a platform I put in practice what I learnt as a care assistant.
I learnt to be patient with clients, listened and assisted. I learnt to work as a team.

The management was experienced in handling the challenges of human behaviour. The workplace was friendly.

However, I encountered one work colleague who did not like me and was very troublesome. As a writer, I do not like working under fear as this makes me not to concentrate in writing.

The hardest part of the job was when I was asked to work in the same shift with this particular person who did not like me and was setting traps for me to be in trouble. So I decided to leave.
Pros
Free uniform, flexible shifts
Cons
Driving under heavy traffic most of the time
Good for part time job. Good for knowing that you are helping people in needs. The management is very understanding and professional..................
Pros
flexible
Cons
Poor pay
Collected the daily papers on the way to work,
prepared breakfast, dressed bed while client ate breakfast, did the washup after breakfast, bathed and dressed client, shopping, prepare lunch and dinner, cleaned/dusted house

The hardest part of the job was trying to get away in the evening, at first I was hired to do 3 hours a day and by the end I was working 8-12 hours a day.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I made my client happy with my work and the company I provided.

Had very little contact with the management, and when I had a problem nothing was done about it, I had to deal with it myself. When my client recovered I was offered 4 hours a day 4 days a week starting at 8.30am and finishing at 10.30pm.
Pros
free manual handling course
Cons
rostered to work 7 days a week without being asked if it were ok, for one month