Caremark
Caremark Employee Review

great company to work for

12 April 2013
caremark is a team and we all come together to solve problems. typical day you are giving your rooster a week in advance so you can organise your days in advance. the hardest part of the job would be to see a client so unwell and you cant make them better but the way i look at it is to help and make all things around easier to manage.
Pros
been able to help
Cons
getting so close to your client and knowing they wont be there all the time.
8 July 2020
Same role
I find the management at Caremark Bray welcoming and approachable , providing good support for staff .They have a excellent carers .The training is good and is ongoing . I am happy to be a part of the Caremark Team .
Pros
Hours, communication
Cons
Rostering system.it can be slow to recieve roster sometimes, has improved recently
12 July 2019
Same location
it was okay place to work. loved meeting the clients and being on the road but the distance from my house to the calls were very far away. i would be gone all day but there was gaps in the day where i was doing nothing but wouldn't be worth my while going home
Pros
meeting the clients
Cons
using a lot of fuel
4 July 2020
Very poor training and introduction.
Staff seems to be amateur, lack of professionalism. Office staff are very rude and are not very helpful either.

There is no workplace culture, you don’t feel part of the company.

If you are sick they say you have to work anyway.

It was a nightmare when needed days off, they never have anyone to cover you.
Pros
Cons
A lot