Caremark
Caremark Employee Review

29 September 2018
Good for part time job. Good for knowing that you are helping people in needs. The management is very understanding and professional..................
Pros
flexible
Cons
Poor pay
4 February 2020
Same role
Staff pleasant & accommodating where possible. Hours are good. Clients can be difficult & supervisors really do come into there own with great advice. Perhaps years of service could be more reflective in pay scale?
11 March 2013
Collected the daily papers on the way to work,
prepared breakfast, dressed bed while client ate breakfast, did the washup after breakfast, bathed and dressed client, shopping, prepare lunch and dinner, cleaned/dusted house

The hardest part of the job was trying to get away in the evening, at first I was hired to do 3 hours a day and by the end I was working 8-12 hours a day.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I made my client happy with my work and the company I provided.

Had very little contact with the management, and when I had a problem nothing was done about it, I had to deal with it myself. When my client recovered I was offered 4 hours a day 4 days a week starting at 8.30am and finishing at 10.30pm.
Pros
free manual handling course
Cons
rostered to work 7 days a week without being asked if it were ok, for one month
8 July 2020
I find the management at Caremark Bray welcoming and approachable , providing good support for staff .They have a excellent carers .The training is good and is ongoing . I am happy to be a part of the Caremark Team .
Pros
Hours, communication
Cons
Rostering system.it can be slow to recieve roster sometimes, has improved recently