CareWorks

CareWorks Employee Reviews

Great environment to work in temporarily. Especially if transitioning in your career. It is easy to find hours around your busy schedule. This isn't a fast paced environment thus making it a completely different experience.
It's a good experience for someone who is wants practical experience in the workplace. When under Careworks employment you will be unable to anything besides what's correlated to your job description. Meaning furthering your preferred studies is improbable...
Pros
Extensive experience
Cons
Long hours without benefits
The environment and the Building is welcoming, very friendly management and security. I worked here back in 2017 and when I received a call again in 2020 to come work again, I did not hesitate because they are a very friendly company to work for.
Pros
2 Tea breakes a day
Cons
Noise from the train passing by
I have had a good experience working for this company. There are a lot of opportunities to work in different settings and with different populations as well as disorders.
There are some good people there but if you are a burnout you are in management. Such a disrespectful director who very much likes that she is above you. If you are part of their clique you are set, otherwise you are waisting your time. There are some shady reasons some people are promoted and it is not right. I genuinely hope they go out of business.
Careworks was strickly based on testing HIV, screening TB and STIs. We would go door to door to get reach of people who are afraid to go test at the clinics... what i didn't like about working there our safety was not considered at all, everything we did was based on our own risk..
And our health was not their worry and didnt consider it as their priority..
Poor orientation.
Poor communication among management.

Multiple computer programs required to complete daily activities/tasks— none user friendly.

Unattainable expectations for field nurse.
Great starting and finishing times.great people.made goodfriends there.work well as a team. My favourite. Transport home if u work the other shift. So if offered a job there make sure u do your best to get it
Loved the actual accounting job with minimal training. Was told to refer to online pdf which was not surprising why the company was bought out about 3 times in my almost 3 years of work. Great benefits aside from the $62 bi weekly insurance payment, strict policies made every other week, lots of politics and gossip no diversity or workplace culture. No flexibility in schedule unless in accounting or interp. Only offered work from home if you were not written up within 6 months. and that's for Anything. Graded on phone accuracy on reading a script, empathy but also was the executives assistant hired from her previous company that does the QA of calls. Only people approved for work from home were the old staff from executives previous employment or if you lived over 30 miles away. Great experience and looks good on resume. Don't get too involved and trusting. Will go through your privacy if using the computers to charge phones and emails etc. Good luck. Oh and was told most of the staff is on drugs, has severe mental issues and needed therapy. Also they are not as diverse very racist.
Pros
paycheck. (thats if you pay attention to what they pay and correct their errors on your hours)
Cons
gossip, favortism, no diversity, no training, no security, politics and RACISM
Carework is the one of ab organisation that produces a lot of good service to the community, and give them home of living, teach the community lifes
My tipical day at work..was jst okay,the only problems I encountered was tht my team members felt intimidated because of how I look and present myself
Okay company if you can keep up with your caseload. Generally, you will have more work than you will have time. The company is decent but they try to offer you a low wage in the beginning. I would def negotiate!
Careworks is an MCO for the Ohio BWC. I perfected strong communication skills, I met or exceeded production and accuracy goals on a consistent basis.
Careworks could be a nice company to work for if the replaced some of their management team. My manager did not care about how she talked to you at any given time. One minute she was nice and helpful, and the next rude and belittling! The employees for the most part are friendly and super nice. The environment is laid back. The pay could be better but not bad. The insurance is very expensive and covers nothing at all. There's tons of favoritism and if you have an opinion on anyone or anything that your manager doesn't agree with , things will be bad for you.there for you.
Pros
Nice co workers, laid back environment, dress code is very casual, decent pay
Cons
Management, a lot of whispering in the office daily, no room for growth, stressful at times
The first year and one half of my employment went very well, with enough files and support from management. After that time management changes were made, case loads fluctuated and there was a lack of support from upper management.
Pros
Good Pay and Benefits
Cons
Stress fluctuating case loads
Good days at work
Learn a lot working with the children

Love the staff

Paid is good

Hours are good

Hardest part is calling out when they need me

I enjoyed working among them because they are nice people
Pros
Good people
Cons
I got hired immediately (which is always a bad sign) and immediately I got a schedule, which I thought was awesome, but they were out of my proximity and one of the clients casually had loaded gun sitting on the table when I arrived at his home ( they warned me about him having guns and said they were kept in his safe). That client had a bad temper so I didn’t feel comfortable with him having a gun in his reach. So I let go of all those cases because I found out those were the ones no one wanted to take on and I understand why now, and let them know not to schedule me unless it’s in my proximity since I am also a student who has to go to class . I haven’t been scheduled for a month, they kept telling me they have clients coming in for me and they suddenly disappear it’s like they made that stuff up. When I called to let them know I will no longer work for them they tried to give me shifts all a sudden, well I scheduled doctors appointments and other things I can’t drop it all last minuet they could’ve told me those shifts 2-3 day advance. The Lady I spoke to on the phone with was very unprofessional and yelled at me and she kept telling me I should work for 3 agencies I said I don’t have time to juggle three agencies and school and she hung up because I told her why I was quitting and that the communication with scheduling was horrible. Oh well. Just a warning to everyone, if you know your worth you probably won’t like working here.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Office is far, poor communication, no open shifts
I have an eager to learn more thing and i love working with others. So team work is a good way forward. Loyalty is the very important, I am a target driven person with selling skills and I am self motivated as well
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I loved working working for CareWorks only wished my employment could have been longer. Typical day when you entered at your site helped with breakfast, diapering, and continued out the day with the lesson plan the teacher has prepared. Coworkers were fun and great to get along with.
Great job and good benefits. I was able to take 4 day weekends and I enjoyed the work that I was assigned to do. Recruitment tends to be a strength for me. I truly enjoyed working for CareWorks.
Pros
Long weekends and good coworkers
Cons
Benefits were not financially reasonable for family
usually busy on Monday and Tuesday. learn a lot about FMLA( Family Medical Leave Act and STD( Short Term Disabilities) management is pretty laid back for the most part and it business casual dressing