Carraig Donn

Carraig Donn Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
Gained great experience working here in all different departments.You create such a bond with both the customers and the employees.
Management were so helpful in every aspect and always wanting their employees to grow more.

Fun and enthusiastic work environment.

Great discounts

Loved working for this company
Pros
Good variety of experience and development
Cons
Working hours may vary each week
Carraig donn individual shop team is amazing good craic altho stressful and hard work they are the best team for helping each other out but as far as head office and the owner go they treat you like dirt no bonus for smashing targets or over time you do no also not even a thank you email for slaving away making thousands at xmas no appreciation for store level staff
Pros
50% discount on clothes
Cons
Clothes are very poor quailty
Trained in by a really person from a different store she was so nice and helpful. Blanchardstown was a new store when I started. The younger staff.members were treated very unfairly and basically treated as cleaners that's all supervisor or manager seemed bothered about that all the floors were dust free ,and you weren't.paid after 9 pm.shop close so basically cleaning after hours 0forf gree
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Terrible management
I really enioyed my time with the company, I worked with a highly supportive team, the staff felt like family. My store was extremely well managed and all hours and rotas were well organized. I always learned something from the team, they were exceptional! I learned a great deal about retail during my time there and I think that it's a great opportunity to grow and progress in your career.
Pros
Happy work environment
Cons
Can be demanding in peak seasons
You are never idle and there is always something to do. A great place to get experience and learn the ropes on how to work in a fast paced environment.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed working at Carraig Donn.

The job entailed, cleaning the shop, restocking rails, tagging clothes and assisting customers at the fitting rooms. I learned numerous amount of things, such as how the shop runs and where everything goes, and assisting difficult customers.

The management in Carraig Donn were incredibly organised and efficient. They treated everyone in a fair and polite manner. My colleagues were very friendly and there was no conflict between any staff members.
Pros
12 euro on a Sunday
Cons
None.
My typical day at work would have been covering people at tills when they would have their break.
I learned how important and rewarding it was to greet every customer and help them out with whatever they needed.

The management was cooperative and helpful.

The co-workers there were very friendly and genuine.

The hardest part of the job was learning to deal with difficult customers however I found this to be an invaluable experience.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working behind the tills dealing with the customers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carraig Donn?