Carraig Donn Employee Review

View all Carraig Donn reviews

excellent have acheived and learnt so much
Fashion supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 August 2016
I started of as senior sales in Carraig Donn and was promoted to Supervisor in fashion which I love and care for so much. I love being able to look and deal with the targets end of things to it makes you see what you can achieve week on week.

I have a great working relationship with all of my work colleagues including my managers.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when e all make target and celebrate with coffee and make our customers happy.

Other Carraig Donn Employee Reviews

Loved every minute
Fashion Manager (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin23 November 2019
I worked for Carraig Donn for 7 and half years and enjoyed it so much, everyday was different you're involved In so much it's not like most jobs where you are employed for 1 or 2 tasks you get deep in straight away. I would recomened this company to anyone
Toxic management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ireland15 May 2019
A shocking amount of micro-managing at all levels. Usually a catty and/or petty environment and very inefficiently run due to lack of communication at all levels.
Cons
Terrible communication/bad work environment