Carraig Donn Employee Review

View all Carraig Donn reviews

Productive and friendly environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick25 January 2019
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed working at Carraig Donn.

The job entailed, cleaning the shop, restocking rails, tagging clothes and assisting customers at the fitting rooms. I learned numerous amount of things, such as how the shop runs and where everything goes, and assisting difficult customers.

The management in Carraig Donn were incredibly organised and efficient. They treated everyone in a fair and polite manner. My colleagues were very friendly and there was no conflict between any staff members.
Pros
12 euro on a Sunday
Cons
None.

Other Carraig Donn Employee Reviews

Loved every minute
Fashion Manager (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin23 November 2019
I worked for Carraig Donn for 7 and half years and enjoyed it so much, everyday was different you're involved In so much it's not like most jobs where you are employed for 1 or 2 tasks you get deep in straight away. I would recomened this company to anyone
Toxic management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ireland15 May 2019
A shocking amount of micro-managing at all levels. Usually a catty and/or petty environment and very inefficiently run due to lack of communication at all levels.
Cons
Terrible communication/bad work environment