Carraig Donn Employee Review

View all Carraig Donn reviews

Interesting, people-friendly workplace
Sales Advisor - Jewellery/Giftware section (Former Employee) –  County Waterford4 August 2016
I was a Sales Advisor there and had a Christmas-contract only, but I liked working with people, assisting them with carefully choosing their gifts for exceptional occasions like Weddings.
My favourite was Giftware and Jewellery section.
The hardest part of the job was to gain room for filling up goods as the shop was too small for the numbers of customers visited daily.
The most enjoyable part of the job for me was to work with people.
Pros
Near / Short hours / Nice and clean workplace
Cons
Poor management / Poor communication with employees

Other Carraig Donn Employee Reviews

Loved every minute
Fashion Manager (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin23 November 2019
I worked for Carraig Donn for 7 and half years and enjoyed it so much, everyday was different you're involved In so much it's not like most jobs where you are employed for 1 or 2 tasks you get deep in straight away. I would recomened this company to anyone
Toxic management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ireland15 May 2019
A shocking amount of micro-managing at all levels. Usually a catty and/or petty environment and very inefficiently run due to lack of communication at all levels.
Cons
Terrible communication/bad work environment