Carraig Donn Employee Review

View all Carraig Donn reviews

Wonderful management, nice class of customer but not enough hours available
Seasonal Part-time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Arklow, County Wicklow2 February 2017
Except for management, all the staff are part time/permanent in the store and my contract would only guarantee me 4 hours per week. I loved working for them, workplace environment was good and feedback on performance was encouraged - I was commended for my customer service and sales skills. They have also advised that they will contact me immediately a new position comes available.
Pros
Lovely company to work for
Cons
minimum wage unfortunately and not enough rostered hours

Other Carraig Donn Employee Reviews

Loved every minute
Fashion Manager (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin23 November 2019
I worked for Carraig Donn for 7 and half years and enjoyed it so much, everyday was different you're involved In so much it's not like most jobs where you are employed for 1 or 2 tasks you get deep in straight away. I would recomened this company to anyone
Toxic management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ireland15 May 2019
A shocking amount of micro-managing at all levels. Usually a catty and/or petty environment and very inefficiently run due to lack of communication at all levels.
Cons
Terrible communication/bad work environment