Carraig Donn
Carraig Donn Employee Review

Wonderful management, nice class of customer but not enough hours available

2 February 2017
Except for management, all the staff are part time/permanent in the store and my contract would only guarantee me 4 hours per week. I loved working for them, workplace environment was good and feedback on performance was encouraged - I was commended for my customer service and sales skills. They have also advised that they will contact me immediately a new position comes available.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Lovely company to work for
Cons
minimum wage unfortunately and not enough rostered hours
21 October 2020
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Corbett Court shopping Centre Galway
I worked with Carraig Donn for the Christmas season , it was incredibly busy so the shifts used to go by so quickly. The staff were so friendly, welcoming and patient training. The management were lovely so approachable and listened to you if you had any questions. The only reason i left was because the hours very low and i couldn't survive on the low wage. Would highly recommend them for anyone.
Pros
lovely environment to work in
Cons
not enough hours
15 May 2019
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Ireland
A shocking amount of micro-managing at all levels. Usually a catty and/or petty environment and very inefficiently run due to lack of communication at all levels.
Cons
Terrible communication/bad work environment
16 February 2019
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Limerick
Fun place to work great team work and support from other co workers and immediate management team great feel of support and interest in the well being of the workers
  1. Wonderful management, nice class of customer but not enough hours available