Carraig Donn
Carraig Donn Employee Review

Really enjoy working for Carraig Donn but feel i have outgrown my position there now. Pay freeze for the past 5 years with no increments.

4 August 2015
Like working for an Irish owned company. Would be a very good ambassador for this company. Pay freeze for the past 5 years. Wages need to be improved especially if your store is performing.
Pros
Irish owned company. Opening hours not too bad.
Cons
Wages no where to advance to now.
22 June 2018
Same role
Store Manger (Former Employee) - Westport, UK
its is a typical Irish Family owned company. Needs some modernizing is its company practices and policies. Needs to expand infrastructure of company as quick and they open new store locations.
30 June 2020
Same location
Seasonal Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
I really enioyed my time with the company, I worked with a highly supportive team, the staff felt like family. My store was extremely well managed and all hours and rotas were well organized. I always learned something from the team, they were exceptional! I learned a great deal about retail during my time there and I think that it's a great opportunity to grow and progress in your career.
Pros
Happy work environment
Cons
Can be demanding in peak seasons
8 July 2020
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - County Laois
Carraig donn individual shop team is amazing good craic altho stressful and hard work they are the best team for helping each other out but as far as head office and the owner go they treat you like dirt no bonus for smashing targets or over time you do no also not even a thank you email for slaving away making thousands at xmas no appreciation for store level staff
Pros
50% discount on clothes
Cons
Clothes are very poor quailty