CarTrawler

CarTrawler Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I worked in the very busy CCE dept. dealing with very demanding and challenging customers. I learned a lot about the art of patience and how to be a better communicator. The management changed a lot while I was there and change is good and needed in such an environment. The culture overall of the company is generally good but can always be improved IF management take on board all staff suggestions and implement them. The most difficult part of the job was the ongoing and constant IT and technical issues and overcoming very difficult conversations with upset and irate customers. Generally most of the people I worked with made it a bearable and at times very pleasant place to work.
Pros
Free Health cover after 6 months
Cons
Very long working days and repetitive boring work
Extremely high turnover. Management focus on attracting new staff instead of maintaining current employees. Language speakers have a higher workload and are not compensated for this. You will regret it if you join Cartrawler and speak a foreign language. The majority of top management have left over the last 6 months which is a clear sign there are problems. Agents are micro managed like children and get pulled aside if they spent too long on a toilet break
Pros
They higher very skilled and capable staff
Cons
Staff are very disatsified so they leave
Poor salary for the amount of work you will have to do. Your job won't be appreciate. They will lie to you from the moment you will have your interview. No progression in the company. You won't be treat like a human, you will be a robot and only thing will matter will be the number of work done. Special treatment if you are related with people within the company.
Pros
Cons
Everything. Hours. Overloaded with duties, salary and no benefits