Castle Homecare

Castle Homecare Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
I have worked as a Carer with Castle HomeCare for 5+ years now. I have been a Carer for 12 years and this is most certainly the best Company I have worked for. My schedules suit my personal life, the girls in the Office are amazing and extremely supportive. Nothing is ever a problem for them. The Lady who owns the Company is very kind and respectful towards all her employees.
Hopefully I will be here for another 5+ years.
Castle home are is just another care agency that insists on stretching their staff to its limits. Driving 6 miles in 10 mins high traffic is just not safe or indicative of a good management structure.
Pros
The elderly people I care for.
Cons
Too many restrictions, too many change of staff on elderly clients, up to 22 different carers for one client over a 3 month period, Some "carers" allowed to go to elderly clients with nails too long, too much jewellery, favouritism among staff members
Highly recommended, personable company, treat employees really well, polite courteous and always considerate, Excellent Home Care Company. Always opportunities for advancement to management role-Delighted with them! 😊 (long time employee-Carer) 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Lovely team of carers and staff who have a great connection with their clients. A positive and friendly atmosphere within the company which is really inspiring within the workplace.
My job at Castle is busy but really rewarding. I have a good relationship with everyone I work with and I am happy in my job. Everyone is helpful and happy to give you their time when you are in the office.
I am with Castle HomeCare for a year now and love it! My colleagues, the atmosphere, management and Clients are all just fantastic.
The difference with Castle HomeCare is that they really care about the welfare of their employees.

Excellent company to work for!
Pros
Understanding. Atmoshere. Company functions
I really enjoy working with Castle Homecare. The office staff are supportive and friendly and i really like my clients. I would recommend working here to a friend.
Castle Homecare is a company based in Dublin.
I can say with certainty that it is an efficient and kind Company to work for. The staff in the office are sincere about their carers out in the field and passionate about their clients welfare.

I was working five days a week but due to moving to Wexford I have had to reduce my days down to one a week.

I have always had good backup from the office including the Directors themselves rolling up their sleeves if need be.

The hardest part of the job I would say is sometimes seeing clients in distress, the best part of the job is alleviating that distress and leaving your client feeling comfortable and secure.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Castle Homecare?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castle Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5