CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,900 reviews

A good workplace

Worked under an extremely helpful manager who answered any questions I had and showed me the ropes. A lot of the day to day work could be chaotic at times, especially dealing with work from outside contractors, however everyone was approachable and communicative, so it was helpful working as a team and solving problems. Pay was about average for this type of role, however overall quite low for the cost of living in Dublin.

depending on the site can be extremely challenging

Some people are promoted due to necessity and not ability.There is a lack of back up from senior management. Continuous repeated BS training modules take time that you will not have as a manager but are expected to complete. Technicians have it reasonably good.Uniforms etc all provided

Pros

Reasonable salary

Cons

long hours on a salary

Excellent work - life balance and a relaxed office atmosphere. Everyone got on with their work, I was never micromanaged.

The best corporate job I had. Very focused on work life balance and company culture and atmosphere unbeatable. Only that I have moved into psychology - I would have loved to have stayed. Manager and team very supportive of my part time degree, was allowed to come in early and leave early if I had exams etc. It was without a doubt, the best office experience I had in a long time.

Responsible, encouraging and a fun work place.

Inclusion, collaboration and support are great, so the social perks as breakfast, (healthy one on Wednesdays), fruit in the canteen, pizza and bear on pay day if I am correct. There are many social clubs, to join and mingle with people with similar interest. But most importantly there is great support and collaborative culture especially for these preparing for professional examination.

Pros

Culture, career opportunity, study support.

Cons

Occasionally long working hours

Excellent

Really enjoy the business. No one is looking over your shoulder and you just get your job done. Nice environment, with a strong culture. The new office is amazing.

Pros

Great benefits & People

Cbre

Great salary and benefits terms and conditions are very good, excellent experience and the company stretches its employees to be better and achieve the best.

Educational and Great Client Team

Normal office routine with plenty of scope to make work on own initiative. Vast experience in Facility Management Cost Modelling / Operations gained All inclusive workplace culture Most enjoyable was work colleagues and the Client team - excellent Client to work with.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Internal Vacancy promotion

Proactive work place

Busy and challenging position, which increases the growth, and new experiences every day. Learning a lot each day. Very proactive place to work in, learned to prioritize, organize my work load.

Pros

Great people

I worked with CBRE on a 4 cycle shift basis. I gained a vast experience on generator sets and HVAC and DC Power - UPS and battery strings. There was a supervisor on site on full time day shift. We worked as a team on projects which were completed on site during my time with CBRE.

Pros

Experience

Social working environment

Working at CBRE was challenging but every day was very exciting as we got to meet new clients, prepare big sales pitches for new business, fast paced working environment with a excellent management structure. People who worked hard were rewarded and respected.

Pros

Global company which opened doors for networking, Free healthy breakfast and yoga on Wednesday. 5-a-side football on Monday

Cons

Salary and bonus structure was below market average

Fun work place

During this time, I learned how to deal with all over Europe with customers call and deadline which I learned an excellent communication and negotiation skills, in additional a strong attention to detail.

Ok

It was Ok I liked working there but sometimes it's time to move on. I like to be in control of my own destiny and unfortunately there are client driven moves that are occurring.

Great and supportive place to work

Great and supportive place to work. Always someone on hand to lend advice. Loads of experience to tap in to and CBRE are also encourage further education programs.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement