Casual but respectful e.g jeans and a top no sneakers/runners
When I arrived to my interview, I wore a smart white shirt, navy slacks and brown shoes. I think first impressions are really important so I wanted to impress straight away.
Wear casual clothes , no big earings, tattoos showing or any jewellery showing as this can take away the look of your apperance.
- What is the Centra Ireland employee discount?4 people answered
- Does centra pay more on a weekend?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Centra Ireland?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Centra Ireland? What are the steps along …2 people answered
- Do you have to be 18 to work in centra2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Centra Ireland?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Centra Ireland?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Centra Ireland a better place to work?One person answered
- What would you suggest Centra Ireland management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Anything handy to learn for the interviewOne person answered