Centra Ireland
Centra Ireland Employee Review

Deli

23 September 2020
Face paced environment that can be stressful but then overall experience and team was comfortable place to work. I would recommend it for someone starting off in employment or college students as it can help contribute towards fees .
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free tea
Cons
No Sunday pay increases
28 October 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) - Donegal Town, County Donegal
Truly the most dreadful place I have ever worked, lack of training and support. Poor management with no people skills, poor health and safety and high staff turnover.
Pros
Cons
Poor training, poor organisation and management
30 August 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Current Employee) - Sligo
Working in Centra can have both pros and cons. I do feel that the area associated with management could be improved I.e. a more fair and approachable team of management in which will make the employees feel more relaxed within the workplace.
Pros
Friendly staff
14 September 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Cappagh Finglas Dublin 11
I have worked in three different stores two were great to work in one store I would not recommend is howth owner never there very little support from him. In Finglas owner always there and willing to listen to you if u have a problem always there to approach and always there to help you in progressing owner in Finglas best boss to have would recommend this store howth never
Pros
Great place to work Finglas
Cons
No cons from Finglas howth store a joke