Centra Ireland
Centra Ireland Employee Review

Poor job culture

8 January 2015
checking stock availability, merchandising and stock controlling mainly at minerals sector, working behind busy tills with excellent customers service skills which include lotto machine, till uplifts and reports, changing weekly promotions and prices, ordering products, opening and closing shop with newspapers and magazines merchandising, deli assistance, coffee machine maintenance, receiving and checking incoming stock goods, merchandising and stock controlling (rotating and checking out of date products), working with mobile barcode scanners and data collectors during stock taking, supporting customers with petrol filling and car services, maintaining car washes and other petrol station devices
2 July 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
Do not work here if you enjoy life in any sort of way! This place will eat you apart! Stay away!!! It’s not worth it. You’ll meet some amazing people but also the worst people on this earth.
Pros
The staff
Cons
The Job
10 June 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Bray, County Wicklow
supportive workplace good place to work excellent teamwork
great management and friendly atmosphere i really enjoy my job in centra

everyone is very frendly
4 February 2018
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Limerick
I only worked for 2 weeks work experience so I can't offer much on the company, but they were very nice to me whilst I was their, all staff where friendly and easy to work with.