Centra Ireland
Centra Ireland Employee Review

Productive and enjoyable

25 January 2017
It was a busy work environment, I liked this because I like to be working hard while at my job. I liked everyone I worked with and would always want to help them any time I could.
23 September 2020
Same role
Deli Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
Face paced environment that can be stressful but then overall experience and team was comfortable place to work. I would recommend it for someone starting off in employment or college students as it can help contribute towards fees .
Pros
Free tea
Cons
No Sunday pay increases
30 August 2020
Same role
Deli Assistant (Current Employee) - Sligo
Working in Centra can have both pros and cons. I do feel that the area associated with management could be improved I.e. a more fair and approachable team of management in which will make the employees feel more relaxed within the workplace.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
14 December 2019
Same location
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Galway
I’ve worked in retail for ten years now, I took the job because I needed to work, I’m on 9.80 an hour! I work most weekends! Don’t get to see my husband much because I work 3-11 5 days a week, I’ve asked for my shift to be changed but they won’t! I get a half an hour break! Which is not enough! When Im on break I can be called from my break to take the till if its busy so can’t relax on my break! Hate he place