Centra Ireland

Centra Ireland Employee Reviews in Drogheda, County Louth

Ciggy breaks, honest assistants, I only worked here for 5/6 months doing work experience but it was a great experience and would look to go back to working here in the future.
Pros
free tea
Cons
short hours
Do not work here if you enjoy life in any sort of way! This place will eat you apart! Stay away!!! It’s not worth it. You’ll meet some amazing people but also the worst people on this earth.
Pros
The staff
Cons
The Job
Absolutely horrible work place, would not advise working here the staff are horrible to you and horrible management they just think about there self and treat staff horrible.
great store , good value for money . always recruituing staff so different people in store. baker is a pleasure to work for / with. great deals on when they do the 4 dale sale,.
great place to work and learn new things.supportive management,most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and making new friends.
Pros
feeling secure with the job.
Cons
hadnt got much of a life outside work due to overworking
I learned I can work well on my on and i can work well with others because I get a few friends to help me with the leaflets if I am struggling to do it.
staff were great,learned alot to dealing with suppliers,staff rosters online ordering,handling of cash etc etc,hardest part of job not enough hours in a day.
Pros
learning something new everyday