Centra Ireland
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Centra Ireland Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway7 reviews
It was a busy work environment, I liked this because I like to be working hard while at my job. I liked everyone I worked with and would always want to help them any time I could.
I’ve worked in retail for ten years now, I took the job because I needed to work, I’m on 9.80 an hour! I work most weekends! Don’t get to see my husband much because I work 3-11 5 days a week, I’ve asked for my shift to be changed but they won’t! I get a half an hour break! Which is not enough! When Im on break I can be called from my break to take the till if its busy so can’t relax on my break! Hate he place
very demanding mentally/physically
.learned a great deal of how the business work

.very helpful and supporting

.hardest part keeping everybody happy

.customer satisfaction
Pros
customer satisfaction
Cons
The job is easy, but your own security isn't.
I like the morning shifts, which someone would find bad, but for me, that hasn't been a problem. So in the end, I am not really sure.
Pros
Shifts
Cons
Shifts
Ho imparato tante cose belle anche se non avevo tanta esperienza sul questo lavoro con la buona volontà ho accumulato tanta esperienza
Pros
Buon posto
Cons
Ho lavorato poco tempo
Customer Service; Food preparation; Ordering; Cleaning;
Managment is ok but shifts are random so sometimes one person close Deli department all week. I should add that closeing is the hardest part of the job.

Allover this job is simple. It is important to be aware that we work with food and maintain hygienic standards and quality. Also we have to have a knowledge about the food we serve.

Co-workers are good and very good, friendly, except one employee who never help and he standing idle even 2 hours. Why owner does not see it ? I like day when we cooperate and have fun and customer is ok too.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Unknown shifts patern and that one worker
It was a fantastic life experience which helped me improve my communication and mentality it was a fun energetic atmosphere and was very proffesional enviorment in doing our job.
Pros
Great for improving your communication