Centra Ireland

Centra Ireland Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

I have worked in three different stores two were great to work in one store I would not recommend is howth owner never there very little support from him. In Finglas owner always there and willing to listen to you if u have a problem always there to approach and always there to help you in progressing owner in Finglas best boss to have would recommend this store howth never
Pros
Great place to work Finglas
Cons
No cons from Finglas howth store a joke
I’ve worked in 3 different Centra stores. All 3 very different. Really enjoyed my time in 2 stores, but in the third the owner treated all his staff like dirt, was a horrible experience. Every store is different, all depending on the owner.
I love to wrk in centra always having fun staff store owner they are very good,always I love to go work cos I like my job this store very busy store we have all product
Pros
I have to buy launch
Cons
Perfect hours 9hours shift
great place to work and learn new things.supportive management,most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and making new friends.
Pros
feeling secure with the job.
Cons
hadnt got much of a life outside work due to overworking
we had regular business and some of our customers were stars of screen,theatre and music
Pros
kept busy
Cons
Great store, huge potential from when taken over. Typical day could be quite monotonous if not for people around you to add some fun. A lot of room to express creativity with displays and shop layouts. Early, cold mornings doing physically draining work outside was tough, but working a Saturday night before heading out for a drink with co-workers was always great fun.
Pros
Discount sandwiches and rolls.
Cons
Monotonous routines.