Centra Ireland
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Centra Ireland Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I liked working in Centra the only thing that let Centra down was the pay but i loved working and meeting new people everyday i use to bail cadboard boxes and stack shelves
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Bad pay
Customer Service; Food preparation; Ordering; Cleaning; Managment is ok but shifts are random so sometimes one person close Deli department all week. I should add that closeing is the hardest part of the job. Allover this job is simple. It is important to be aware that we work with food and maintain hygienic standards and quality. Also we have to have a knowledge about the food we serve. Co-workers are good and very good, friendly, except one employee who never help and he standing idle even 2 hours. Why owner does not see it ? I like day when we cooperate and have fun and customer is ok too.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Unknown shifts patern and that one worker
Delivering exceptional customer service to ensure that each customer leaves satisfied. Each shift contains various tasks such as working at the tills, stocking the shop floor, cleaning the shop, facing off stock and working as part of a successful team. The most enjoyable part of the job is successfully achieving sales efficiently in a very busy environment seeing happy customers.
Pros
10% discount, flexible
Cons
N/a
A typical day would involve making sure the shelves were up to a high standard an helping customers in any way possible. Learned very good communication and customer service skills.