Centra Ireland
Coronavirus update

Centra Ireland Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Store Manager6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
Managing Store ensuring all areas are kept to a high standard and that customer service is of the highest standard.Give you great satisfaction.

Good place to work for those willing to work hard in a challenging and fast pace environment.
I really love mixing with people and I am a hard worker I have always put 100% into any off my work on daily weekly basis .I love achiveing goals and targets
Pros
Bonus
Extremely lazy management. As a supervisor you have to do all his job. I have been told that even when day off i must be ready all the time to come to work.
staff were great,learned alot to dealing with suppliers,staff rosters online ordering,handling of cash etc etc,hardest part of job not enough hours in a day.
Pros
learning something new everyday
Cons
A typical day at work will comprise of 7am start and setting up of store for the days trade, completing orders, allocation of duties for staff members etc. The biggest thing management has thought me is the ability and importance of time management. I enjoy the challenges retail management poses, the buzz of a thriving store, the satisfaction that comes with leading your team to a successful level of trade and standards.
Pros
Close to home
Open store,accept in deliveries and place order before deadline for next order.Ensure day to day operational needs of the store are being met to ensure customer has an enjoyable shopping experience.As every day is different in retail i learn from new experiences every day.I am the store manager i deal with the store owner and i have a reginal mangager from musgraves too.I have two supervisiors under me. I have over 20 staff with whom i must communicate with every day to delegate tasks too and train if needed.I really enjoy my job the only problem is as store manager i have no higher position to achieve in the company and that is my reason for looking for new employment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Centra Ireland?