Centra Ireland

Centra Ireland Employee Reviews for Supervisor

the job...
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 July 2016
customer focused job. working with the public can be challenging but rewarding. you get to know some really nice people.
Pros
start early and finish early
Cons
no communication in the work place. not enjoyable.
fun workplace with staff
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  County Limerick4 April 2016
fun workplace to work with the staff. A typical day at work is to manage the shop and take care of the shop while make sure the shop shelves are fully stocked and presentable.
fun work placement
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D26 February 2015
typical day at work was going in at 2 and doing the dockets from all the delivery's that came in during the morning. the management in the shop was great during the time i was there. all the co-workers where great. made some great fiends during my time with them all.
Was greate experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sandyford hall4 November 2013
That was great experience in my life. I have learn a lot. Management was very kind and helpful. I was also part of management and all employee was very helpful. You will get very friendly environment there.
productive and bussy work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  dun laoghaire29 January 2013
Vile working in centra i had the opportunity to improve my experience in the retail and food health and safety section.
A typical day in my job would start of with changing new tills and look after the shift changes, or opening the shop.
Depending on my work hours, during the shift its my responsibility that the shop floor is fully stocked and in representable condition at all times .
I always enjoyed working in customer service and retail because i would consider my self as very social person and its important to me to be around people and be able to help them.
Pros
good work enviorment and colleague
Cons
location as i life in the citycenter d 3 and work in dun laoghaire