Centra Ireland

Centra Ireland Employee Review

View all Centra Ireland reviews

incredibly busy but the hours went very quickly
Deli Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carnmore Cross Roads, County Galway17 December 2019
i worked for two years in Centra Carnmore in the deli and it was a real eye opener. I met some incredibly hardworking people who deal superbly well under serious pressure. the deli there was busy for most of the day with large queues across the shop at peak times. Most of the customers were patient and polite thankfully although there's always one of two! I visit that same deli every week now as a customer, as I know the kitchen is incredibly clean and the food is of high quality. My manager worked just as hard as the rest of us which always makes a difference. The owner was incredibly fair and understanding with the rotas and accommodated my family commitments without fuss. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, and would have no hesitation in recommending it as a place to work.

Other Centra Ireland Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork23 January 2020
challenging for staff, easy to learn and gain experience
great opportunity to work with suppliers and learn about launching new products,
no discounts for staff
Avoid
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Maynooth, County Kildare19 January 2020
Horrible manager was impossible to work for, hard to believe it was the 21st century, he was like something from Victorian Times. Was a mistake to work here, the best day of my life was the day I left.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centra Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.