Centra Ireland
View all Centra Ireland reviews

Centra Ireland

Centra Ireland Employee Review

Horrendous

After a few weeks working in centra I found out I had an allergy to the material of the gloves, and gave satisfactory (5 days) notice that I was not able to use the gloves. Upon my return to work (Sick leave due to my inability to move my fingers) I found there was no substitute for me. It is not the law that gloves are worn in food prep environments like this yet I was told that it was and forced by management to wear gloves anyways, which caused me immense pain. Laws were broken repeatedly and there was a consistent disregard for workers.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Overall good, but money to small.

I liked working there. I change job for something closer to my house. People were nice there, menager as well. Everybody's polite. Food is good. Bye bye
Same role

Friendly, welcoming place of work

Lovely and friendly staff, the manager is very good, helping with different issues and arranging your working hours in correspondence with your needs.Only there are none salary benefits. If this suits to you at the moment, then it is your place of work.
Same location

Great experience.

They offer great work experience for students and get you used to working. The staff are very helpful and they show me what to do and when to do it. I would recommend it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centra Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Centra Ireland with

• Centra Ireland
  • Horrendous
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?