Depends on the store to be quite honest. I was only being offered 5 - 17 hrs a week, which was ridiculous. Hours have definitely been cut recently compared to when I first started there.
Can vary from week to week, from 8hrs a week to 20hrs a week
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about CeX
- I have an interview for a supervisor position in CeX coming up. any tips on what kind of questions t…3 people answered
- What benefits does CeX offer?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CeX?2 people answered
- What is the CeX employee discount?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at CeX?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CeX?One person answered
- Part time sales assistant, What are the hours going to be like? And Are the consistent
- How many working hours can i do a least 20 hours
- Would the employer be able to let people work with disibillty
- What is the age limit for the jobs? (16+? 18+?) And would you do weekends/ afternoons for a student?
See all questions and answers