CeX Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin5 reviews
I enjoyed working and starting out at CeX, I gained a lot of knowledge and experience in the retail world. I’d recommend it as a starter job or part time job for students as the wages aren’t exactly spectacular and would be hard to live alone off them. Loved working here really had the craic in stores with all colleagues and have made friends for life!
If you like being constantly busy with no time to finish all of the tasks that are expected from you then you might like working here. Negative managers and difficult customers coupled with high levels of stress at times. Bonus on offer is not enough to drive performance and training is basically non existant. Never enough staff on due to budget restrictions yet you are expected to serve every customer in a timely manner as well as complete your other duties,which again must be finished on time due to budget restrictions. We might sell technology but we are not robots!
Pros
Flexible hours, staff discount
Cons
Bad training programme, negative managers, difficult customers, unrealistic workload, lots of stress
The atmosphere to work in is fantastic. Everyday is an exciting one as the workplace has a very positive energy to it, the people you work with are the best thing about the company, even upper management is really great. The problem is that you never feel like you are going anywhere, it really feels like a dead-end position as there isn't much opportunity to go.
The management and other staff were friendly and helped me settle into the job quickly enough. However I received half an hour of training on the first day then was expected to know almost everything about the job
If there was a 0 Star I would be pressing that
Work for them for just under a Year, They from senior management down they are to busy going on the lash to actually do something about the company

The pay pits and treat all staff who do not work themselves to the ground as if they have the Plague or their not "CEX material"

They do not pay staff the correct amount and do anything to make sure the staff do not get their bonus

I would avoid working for them at all cost. Unless you really really dislike them.

You would be paid more as an assistant manager than a SM.
Pros
Cons
Low pay bad processes treat staff and customers poorly