Chadwicks Group

Chadwicks Group Employee Review

View all Chadwicks Group reviews

Branch was a friendly and local environment. Good working people -
Branch Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Nenagh, TA19 August 2013
typical day included - reviewing the previous cash till takings, balancing the report and entering the takings on Accustar package. Reviewing the previous days credit card takings and reconciling to the bank.
Reviewing the Debtors ledger - Calling customers for payment - a new call or following up on payments. Dealing with customer queries at the counter on overcharges/returns etc.
Dealing with credit limits on those larger accounts i.e. local builders/plumbers/carpenters. Working closely with our Sales Rep/Branch Manager and head office credit contol on extending credit limits or whatever the issue may be.
Preparing the bank lodgement.
Assisting the sales counter on queries/or typing sales notices for them. General admin duties.
Pros
Hours were good. The job was local to my home, I enjoyed working with the customers, enjoyed working with our sales rep on achieving monthly targets
Cons
Unable to facilitate customers due to head office controls.

Other Chadwicks Group Employee Reviews

Untrained management
Sales advisor (Former Employee) –  City Centre Dublin, County Dublin30 January 2020
Check manager before taking job , some untrained with no experience or manners.
Intimidated to work extra free hours every day to cover manager who disappeared all the time
Stay away,, horrific
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 January 2020
The company is a failure,,staff are treated like dirt,,the HR department is a complete waist of time ,, management are a joke.the moral of staff is in the dumps and management just want their targets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chadwicks Group. Our community is ready to answer.