Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
a great experience working for the brand
Great Team of women to work with,
fun and creative work environment,

amazing products to work with,

Great opportunities to progress within the company
Fun workplace if you're friends with upper management
Very competitive place to work (which is a good thing) but definite preferential treatment given to certain people and as such not much room to grow. Changed commission structure a month before Christmas without telling anyone and the majority of the team didn't receive any commission at all for the busiest part of the year where the commission would have been a significant amount. Cannot fault any of the artistry training as it is absolutely amazing and the brand itself is beautiful, but the culture of the company itself is that they do not value their staff. And it shows. Turnover was very high throughout my time there and many people left for similar reasons to mine.
Reinventing the world of make-up
The training is amazing followed with great work incentives. Charlotte Tilbury is reinventing the world of make-up. There are opportunities to move forward within the company.
My experience with Charlotte tilbury wasn’t awful
To any qualified makeup artists out there looking for counter work I would avoid Charlotte Tilbury at all costs as the bigger picture of the brand is lost in translation from Charlotte herself to the shop floor due to poor management. I’ve been in the industry for over ten years and wouldn’t recommend working for Charlotte Tilbury as artistry and creativity take a back seat.
Encouragement with products
I enjoyed working in Charlotte Tilbury at the beginning of the job. I found as time went on there was a lot of favoritism shown in the work place regarding time/ days off. I found this quite disheartening and I felt a lot more pressure in the work place which resulted in a poor performance regarding my sales, which, was then a vicious circle.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied working hours.
Fun Workplace
Such a great company to work for, they have great opportunities and staff, when working for Charlotte Tilbury we would have a brief meeting in the morning discussing how the day would be dealt out.I was always given jobs and things to do so i was never standing around with nothing to do. It was so fun working so in dept with the makeup learning the ingredients and new ways to use the products. It was great to be so full on with customers and help them, it brought out the great customer service side of me.
Overall it was a pleasure to work for Charlotte Tilbury and i would jump at the chance to work for them again!
Pros
Work Place & Colleges
Honestly magic products
It was a great experience to work for this brand. Management and area support were very helpful. Good training is provided. I have learned about different Charlotte Tilbury makeup products and makeup applications. The most enjoyable part of the job were helping customers to find the best suiting makeup products to them and make the shopping experience enjoyable. Co-workers extremely helpful.
Pros
Great training
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Charlotte Tilbury?