Charlotte Tilbury
Charlotte Tilbury Employee Review

Reinventing the world of make-up

7 August 2019
The training is amazing followed with great work incentives. Charlotte Tilbury is reinventing the world of make-up. There are opportunities to move forward within the company.
22 February 2020
Same location
Senior Makeup Artist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Very competitive place to work (which is a good thing) but definite preferential treatment given to certain people and as such not much room to grow. Changed commission structure a month before Christmas without telling anyone and the majority of the team didn't receive any commission at all for the busiest part of the year where the commission would have been a significant amount. Cannot fault any of the artistry training as it is absolutely amazing and the brand itself is beautiful, but the culture of the company itself is that they do not value their staff. And it shows. Turnover was very high throughout my time there and many people left for similar reasons to mine.
23 April 2019
Same location
Makeup Artist (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed working in Charlotte Tilbury at the beginning of the job. I found as time went on there was a lot of favoritism shown in the work place regarding time/ days off. I found this quite disheartening and I felt a lot more pressure in the work place which resulted in a poor performance regarding my sales, which, was then a vicious circle.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied working hours.
29 February 2020
Assistant manager (Former Employee) - Cork
Great Team of women to work with,
fun and creative work environment,

amazing products to work with,

Great opportunities to progress within the company