Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin3 reviews
Fun workplace if you're friends with upper management
Very competitive place to work (which is a good thing) but definite preferential treatment given to certain people and as such not much room to grow. Changed commission structure a month before Christmas without telling anyone and the majority of the team didn't receive any commission at all for the busiest part of the year where the commission would have been a significant amount. Cannot fault any of the artistry training as it is absolutely amazing and the brand itself is beautiful, but the culture of the company itself is that they do not value their staff. And it shows. Turnover was very high throughout my time there and many people left for similar reasons to mine.
Reinventing the world of make-up
The training is amazing followed with great work incentives. Charlotte Tilbury is reinventing the world of make-up. There are opportunities to move forward within the company.
Encouragement with products
I enjoyed working in Charlotte Tilbury at the beginning of the job. I found as time went on there was a lot of favoritism shown in the work place regarding time/ days off. I found this quite disheartening and I felt a lot more pressure in the work place which resulted in a poor performance regarding my sales, which, was then a vicious circle.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied working hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Tilbury. Our community is ready to answer.
Charlotte Tilbury Reviews by Job Title