Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury Employee Reviews for Makeup Artist

Makeup Artist3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
Fun workplace if you're friends with upper management
Very competitive place to work (which is a good thing) but definite preferential treatment given to certain people and as such not much room to grow. Changed commission structure a month before Christmas without telling anyone and the majority of the team didn't receive any commission at all for the busiest part of the year where the commission would have been a significant amount. Cannot fault any of the artistry training as it is absolutely amazing and the brand itself is beautiful, but the culture of the company itself is that they do not value their staff. And it shows. Turnover was very high throughout my time there and many people left for similar reasons to mine.
Encouragement with products
I enjoyed working in Charlotte Tilbury at the beginning of the job. I found as time went on there was a lot of favoritism shown in the work place regarding time/ days off. I found this quite disheartening and I felt a lot more pressure in the work place which resulted in a poor performance regarding my sales, which, was then a vicious circle.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied working hours.
Honestly magic products
It was a great experience to work for this brand. Management and area support were very helpful. Good training is provided. I have learned about different Charlotte Tilbury makeup products and makeup applications. The most enjoyable part of the job were helping customers to find the best suiting makeup products to them and make the shopping experience enjoyable. Co-workers extremely helpful.
Pros
Great training
Cons
N/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlotte Tilbury. Our community is ready to answer.
Charlotte Tilbury Reviews by Location