Charlotte Tilbury
Charlotte Tilbury Employee Review

Fun workplace if you're friends with upper management

22 February 2020
Very competitive place to work (which is a good thing) but definite preferential treatment given to certain people and as such not much room to grow. Changed commission structure a month before Christmas without telling anyone and the majority of the team didn't receive any commission at all for the busiest part of the year where the commission would have been a significant amount. Cannot fault any of the artistry training as it is absolutely amazing and the brand itself is beautiful, but the culture of the company itself is that they do not value their staff. And it shows. Turnover was very high throughout my time there and many people left for similar reasons to mine.
23 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Makeup Artist (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed working in Charlotte Tilbury at the beginning of the job. I found as time went on there was a lot of favoritism shown in the work place regarding time/ days off. I found this quite disheartening and I felt a lot more pressure in the work place which resulted in a poor performance regarding my sales, which, was then a vicious circle.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied working hours.
2 January 2017
Same role
Makeup Artist (Former Employee) - Cork
It was a great experience to work for this brand. Management and area support were very helpful. Good training is provided. I have learned about different Charlotte Tilbury makeup products and makeup applications. The most enjoyable part of the job were helping customers to find the best suiting makeup products to them and make the shopping experience enjoyable. Co-workers extremely helpful.
Pros
Great training
Cons
N/a
7 August 2019
Same location
Retail make-up artist (Current Employee) - Dublin
The training is amazing followed with great work incentives. Charlotte Tilbury is reinventing the world of make-up. There are opportunities to move forward within the company.