Charlotte Tilbury
Charlotte Tilbury Employee Review

My experience with Charlotte tilbury wasn’t awful

30 July 2019
To any qualified makeup artists out there looking for counter work I would avoid Charlotte Tilbury at all costs as the bigger picture of the brand is lost in translation from Charlotte herself to the shop floor due to poor management. I’ve been in the industry for over ten years and wouldn’t recommend working for Charlotte Tilbury as artistry and creativity take a back seat.
1.0Job security/advancement
29 February 2020
Assistant manager (Former Employee) - Cork
Great Team of women to work with, fun and creative work environment, amazing products to work with, Great opportunities to progress within the company
22 February 2020
Senior Makeup Artist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Very competitive place to work (which is a good thing) but definite preferential treatment given to certain people and as such not much room to grow. Changed commission structure a month before Christmas without telling anyone and the majority of the team didn't receive any commission at all for the busiest part of the year where the commission would have been a significant amount. Cannot fault any of the artistry training as it is absolutely amazing and the brand itself is beautiful, but the culture of the company itself is that they do not value their staff. And it shows. Turnover was very high throughout my time there and many people left for similar reasons to mine.
7 August 2019
Retail make-up artist (Current Employee) - Dublin
The training is amazing followed with great work incentives. Charlotte Tilbury is reinventing the world of make-up. There are opportunities to move forward within the company.
  1. My experience with Charlotte tilbury wasn’t awful