Circle Voluntary Housing Association

Circle Voluntary Housing Association Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Wonderful employer where staff is valued and encouraged to keep a work/life balance. A company where staff is passionate about their work. Great atmosphere; lovely crowd to work for and with.
Being part of a company that is dedicated to make a difference for people in need of housing. Regular updates on all company activities. Job culture is professional but friendly and passionate.
Pros
City Centre (great transport links). 25 days of annual leave. Free coffee/tea facilities.
I have recently joined Circle and there is an excellent team environment here with regular communication updates from the CEO on all the companies activities.
The entire organisation gets to know exactly what is going on and everyone's work is valued and contributes to the companies overall goals and objectives.

There is an innovative and adaptive approach to the demands in the marketplace and this places both the company and the people well to achieve good things and gain invaluable experience at the same time.

It is a great place to work and the city centre location is really good.
Pros
City Centre Location
Cons
Limited parking
I know my review is biased but you'd wonder if it wasn't.

I'm here 10 month but in that time we have added 25% to our workforce and we continue to grow. We have ambitious plans for the future. We want to do more of what matters to the people we support, our tenants and residents. Be part of this team.

There is a lot that's new about what we do and how we do it, hence the need for more people. Our Board have invested in the future and have confidence in the team to deliver for the people we support.

We are a value driven organisation and our purpose is key, making a difference by providing quality homes for people in housing need.

We are part of The Housing Alliance, the leading Approved Housing Bodies in Ireland and we aim to deliver as a key partner in the Rebuilding Ireland initiative.

We are based in Dublin city centre which brings with it the vibrancy of the capital city and the energy of a committed work force. You will experience team work, learning, training and do so in a fun way with opportunity to advance over time in what is becoming a professional career in housing.

Circle is a great place to work, with a great future, making a difference for people in need. Be part of an exciting and challenging sector.
Pros
City Centre (great transport links), learning and development, a new career option, making a difference for people in need, contributing to innovation, participating in shaping the future of both Circle and housing in Ireland
Cons
Parking (just as well there is good transport links), Charity sector so pay is not as good as the private sector but its not far off, flat structure so advancement is not as formal opportunities for advancement in other ways
Circle VHA is a great place to work with a growing and supportive team. Employees are valued and encouraged to grow within the organisation with every encouragement given to upskill with opportunities to partake in up to date sector course, seminars etc. A work/life balance is encouraged.
Pros
Job Security, Work/Life Balance, Great team