2 matching questions
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cisco? What are the steps along the way?
Asked 17 September 2017
* Apply for a position.
* Immediate manager reviews and initiate the process.
* HR contacts you to fix interview date.
* Technical rounds are conducted.
* Managerial rounds are conducted.
* Appropriate result is share with the customer.
Answered 17 September 2017
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.