Cisco
Coronavirus update
Information from Cisco:

Cisco Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
During my time at Cisco I learned a lot about myself and the company in which I represented. Cisco provides a fun and dynamic place to work and whilst doing it you achieved a lot!
Pros
Flexible work life
Cons
Poor management, who bullied, humiliated and lied to their staff. Long hours, no home/work balance, and although the salary was good, employees paid for it in hours worked
The company was confused about my duties when hired . Brief experience but good people I just wished they knew what they wanted to hire before I accepted the role
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No direction
Cutting edge technology. Global player. Results oriented. Dispersed teams. My role was managing the technology partner ecosystem. This was very varied and extremely enjoyable. My goal was to find a win-win formula for the partner and Cisco. I worked with partners from across the globe in the Unified Communications domain.
Pros
work content, technology, remuneration
Cons
my manager was based in California (8 hour time difference). so often worked late nights.
Cisco is a good place to work, good work/live balance with many perks for full-time staff members. The culture is innovative with many challenging projects.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cisco?