Clúid Housing

Clúid Housing Employee Reviews

Excellent working environment. Excellent HR department. Excellent opportunities for further development. A positive and confident attitude would suit the environment as every employee, at every level, is encouraged to get involved and be part of the Organisation. I worked there for a short period on a full time basis. The working hours were 9 - 5. Unfortunately, during my short time with Clúid the Department I worked in was undergoing some change and this led me to absorb some in-house conflict, which in fairness I didn't bring to the attention of management and if I had I'm sure something would have been sorted, as that's the type of Organisation you're dealing with. Great employer.
Pros
Excellent working environment with opportunities to progress
Cons
A big personality might be required in order to feel a sense of fitting in
its best place and flexibility to work options , company is cool and people are great to work with . If you are looking for a place to work and retire thats the place
This company really likes giving people Temporary jobs, contracts. they just extend instead of giving permanent positions. People here are nice but employees not appreciated.
Pros
flex hours
Cons
contracts