Clare Distribution Services

Clare Distribution Services Employee Reviews

CDS’s working environment is positive, team orientated and relaxed :-) Management are very supportive and approachable. Overall it's a great company to work for and I find it easy to balance my work and personal life.
Every day brings different challenges which makes the days very interesting. The saying "Everyday is a School Day" should be our Motto, I have gained so much new knowledge since joining the company in 2015. The office culture is very family orientated which makes it a very pleasant place to work. Overall its a very enjoyable company to work for and am delighted i decided to join the team here.
I really enjoy my job and the people I work with I like the relaxed atmosphere and the family feel. The management listen to any concerns or issues that I’ve had
I have worked for several companies in Dublin but working for CDS is far my most enjoyable.There is opportunity to grow and the management is very supportive. Nice and relaxed atmosphere.
A typical day at work starts around 5 am and finishes between 3pm and 4pm. I deliver frozen foods all around Dublin and country
Pros
Out on the road using my own Intelligence
Cons
Early Starts
Its a job for 2 persons but the company is using only the driver to do bought duties ,and salary is dramatic to unfortunately cant recomand the company .
Pros
non
Cons
My typical day in work starts around 5am. My truck does be loaded and then I put my customers into order the way i want to do them. I then set off and deliver frozen foods to shops, schools and canteens around the Dublin and Leinster area. I find all of my co-workers fun and enjoyable to work with. Since I am on my own in the truck every day I don't see many of them except in the morning. The hardest part of my day is trying to get around Dublin city in the early morning rush hour traffic which can be tedious. The most enjoyable part of my day is dealing with my customers, most of who i have built up a friendly raptorw with
Pros
Getting to work with the general public
Cons
long hours and early starts as well