Clare Distribution Services

Clare Distribution Services Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews

Nice company to work for but the salary needs to be increased to take into account the physical nature of the job.

Excellent management but considering that you are not just a driver but also responsible for delivering heavy loads of shopping to peoples doors the salary is just not good enough.

Cons

Heavy physical lifting.

Recommended

Good place to work,nice people in office always helpful,good atmosphere between workers as well. Fresh fleet ,always repair at time , highly recommended this place to work.

Cons

Everything is done for you, just show up collect your van and drive 15 - 20 minutes to collect your deliveries, can be up to 20 deliveries a day but all routed for you including break times all I have to do is show up to each delivery on time. All deliveries are in the one area not all over Ireland like last companies. By far the easiest job iv done

Pros

Set hours

Cons

Work every 2nd or 3rd Sunday

Avoid

Long hours of work 13-15 hours, to many drops per day. They will push you to work over 60hours per week. Poor management in Midelton, avoid this job there is many better companies ,

Pros

Great company to work for

CDS’s working environment is positive, team orientated and relaxed :-) Management are very supportive and approachable. Overall it's a great company to work for and I find it easy to balance my work and personal life.

Challenging and Enjoyable

Every day brings different challenges which makes the days very interesting. The saying "Everyday is a School Day" should be our Motto, I have gained so much new knowledge since joining the company in 2015. The office culture is very family orientated which makes it a very pleasant place to work. Overall its a very enjoyable company to work for and am delighted i decided to join the team here.

Hi

I really enjoy my job and the people I work with I like the relaxed atmosphere and the family feel. The management listen to any concerns or issues that I’ve had

Really nice company to work for

I have worked for several companies in Dublin but working for CDS is far my most enjoyable.There is opportunity to grow and the management is very supportive. Nice and relaxed atmosphere.

Day in Trucking

A typical day at work starts around 5 am and finishes between 3pm and 4pm. I deliver frozen foods all around Dublin and country

Pros

Out on the road using my own Intelligence

Cons

Early Starts

Stress all day long

Its a job for 2 persons but the company is using only the driver to do bought duties ,and salary is dramatic to unfortunately cant recomand the company .

Pros

non

Cons

happy working place to work in

My typical day in work starts around 5am. My truck does be loaded and then I put my customers into order the way i want to do them. I then set off and deliver frozen foods to shops, schools and canteens around the Dublin and Leinster area. I find all of my co-workers fun and enjoyable to work with. Since I am on my own in the truck every day I don't see many of them except in the morning. The hardest part of my day is trying to get around Dublin city in the early morning rush hour traffic which can be tedious. The most enjoyable part of my day is dealing with my customers, most of who i have built up a friendly raptorw with

Pros

Getting to work with the general public

Cons

long hours and early starts as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clare Distribution Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement