Clarion Hotel by Choice Hotels logo
Clarion Hotel by Choice Hotels

Clarion Hotel by Choice Hotels Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

avarage

Good atmosphere to work in but employees are expected to work above and beyond for minimal reward. Long hours and multiple 6 day stretches where you're required to work 8,10,12 + hours.

Pros

free food

Cons

management gap

Dublin Airport Clarion Hotel

Dublin Airport Clarion Hotel was so many good response from customers and rest of the staff , was good place to work in professional company with god communicational skill.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

i have used this site for a long time i think this is very good and helps alot of people.

The job i work in now is very good the only problem is i work in dublin but i live in monasterevin so its hard to get to work on time i would love a job closer to home as i love working in hotels it is my passion.

Pros

friends

Cons

wages

Creative but strong team ethics

We were the backbone of the community, dealing with all sectors of life! As they would say in the industry, we catered from christenings, communions, confirmations, events management, weddings, anniversarys, conferences to funerals. A diverse range but fabulous team spirit!

Pros

Great team but organisation was dispanded

Cons

Up to 15 hours a say, 7 days a week

Low paid job

I was employed with Clarion Hotel in Cork as accommodation assistant. I have worked there more than 3 years and I wanted to be promoted but company did not offer me the opportunity. And now I’m ready to face a new challenge. I consider myself to be an enthusiastic hardworking and organized person, working well under pressure.

Pros

Free lunch, diner

Cons

long hours, overwork

I found working for the company very good. Without any previous experience I got a chance to develop and become junior manager.

Pros

free food, acces to the gym and pool

Cons

money arent great

enjoyable and happy environment

Iv learnt a lot from working here, was always new experiences and good bunch of people, the management was good and reasonable, iv learned how to deal with customers in a brilliant manor and also all the duties of the hotel.

Pros

free breakfast/lunches/dinners

Cons

Split shifts, late finishes.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Buen ambiente de trabajo. Respeto, amabilidad y confianza entre todos los miembros del departamento.

Fun work place

I really enjoyed my time working in the Clarion Hotel it was challenging at first but it was a great challenge as i learned how the workplace was run and how exhausting a days work can be. At times there wouldnt be really much to do but then at any given moment the whole morning and possibly afternoon would be full with work. i worked upstairs so there was only two people that i worked with the hardest part of the job would be remembering your way around the hotel simply because it was my first time being there and working there would be times when i got lost but would remember shortly afterwords were i should be going. The best part of the job was gettin to meet so many people from all over the world and having a good time at lunch

Fun and challenging

Terrific place for young people to learn about the service industry and get a good background of all aspects of the business.

Pros

Free lunches, the staff are terrific

Cons

Long hours, late nights, weekend working

totaly diffrece kind of clientel more on familys and coperate

started my self as waitress and got promoted as FnB supervisor. Did learn a lot on the running of Ireland's hospitality business.

Pros

no meal been provided

Cons

the standard workking hour according the irish law.

Fun workplace

Opera program. Incoming, outgoing calls, dealing with customers, reception and staff, staff meetings, attendance sheets, wages, rosters, orders and purchases. Multinational co-workers. working under pressure.

Sobresaliente.

Trato inmejorable por parte del resto de trabajadores, los cuales me ayudan a conseguir una completa formacion en los departamentos de contabilidad y recursos humanos,

Overview

- Data base updating, customers and prescribers files up-date. - Website optimization: listings, tags and keywords, notoriety, amending, website usage - E-marketing: e-mail campaign for the VIP customers, competitors’ survey and positioning. - Commercial activity: designing and sending of a "Meetings and Events" mailing.